Berlin, May 9, 2018
Google, McKinsey, and Rocket Internet joined forces with TOA for the 2018 edition of the Digital Top 50 Awards (DT50). Ten Top 50 nominees have been officially chosen in each award category and will be invited to the Tech Open Air 2018 in Berlin, held from June 19 - 22, 2018.
For the second time, the DT50 Awards – under the patronage of Carlos Moedas, European Commissioner for Research, Science and Innovation – will recognize the Start-ups, Scale-ups and Tech for Social Impact companies or organizations poised to be Europe's future digital market leaders.
One winner will be selected for each of the five categories in a three-step process: a prominent executive jury will give their expert vote, the Top 50 nominees will provide pitches online (soon to be published on TOA’s website) for a public vote, and each nominee will be given the chance to introduce their business during a live pitch voting session at TOA. All nominees will also receive a showcase space in the House of Tech and will be invited to the Award Ceremony and Networking Gala Dinner at TOA Berlin on June 21, 2018.
Nominees announced for Digital Top 50 Awards 2018
● Google, McKinsey, and Rocket Internet have named the top 50 European techs of 2018 as nominees for the Digital Top 50 awards
● They were chosen in five categories: B2B Start-up, B2B Scale-up, B2C Start-up, B2C Scale-up, and Tech for Social Impact
● All nominees will be invited to this year’s Tech Open Air 2018, held in Berlin from June 19 - 22, to present their businesses
● The winners in each category will be selected in a process involving a prominent executive jury, online community voting, and a live pitch session
● Cash prize of EUR 50,000 for Tech for Social Impact winner
● Exclusive consulting services, executive networking opportunities, and
further non-monetary benefits for all winners of each category
Zesty has been shortlisted in the B2C Scale-up category
Source : https://www.dt50.org/sites/default/files/downloads/Nominees%20announced%20for%20Digital-Top%2050%20Awards%202018.pdf