- Lloyd Price
Hive Health deliver 'Cyber Security in the NHS' lectures to UCL Global Business School for Health
Hive Health CEO and Founder Lloyd Price and CTO Ian Broadhead delivered a series of 'cyber security in the NHS' lectures to the MBA students at University College London's Global Business School for Health in November 2022 and February 2023.
The lectures covered a wide range of topics ranging from the Technical Aspects of Cyber Security in Healthcare to Cyber Security Successes in Healthcare to Cyber Security Challenges in Healthcare.
1. Introduction to Cyber Security in Healthcare. Lloyd Price, CEO
2. Cyber Security Challenges in Healthcare. Lloyd Price, CEO
3. Technical Aspects of Cyber Security in Healthcare. Ian Broadhead, CTO
4. Real World Case Study – Challenges within the NHS. Ian Broadhead, CTO
5. Cyber Security Successes in Healthcare. Ian Broadhead, CTO
6. Cyber Security Failures in Healthcare. Ian Broadhead, CTO
For example CEO Lloyd Price addressed the Cyber Security Challenges in Healthcare:
About UCL GBSH:
We are the UCL Global Business School for Health, the world's first business school dedicated to health.
The UCL Global Business School for Health (UCL GBSH) was established in 2021 in response to an increasingly urgent and worldwide need for improving healthcare management. The Covid-19 pandemic accelerated a global realisation of the impact health has on communities, economies and industries, when deficiencies in healthcare systems and policies were exposed.
Often diverse and disjointed, healthcare systems face unprecedented challenges and pressures. The modern purpose of effective healthcare systems is to keep populations well cared for and society running smoothly.
UCL GBSH is cultivating a new generation of healthcare management leaders. Our programmes tackle public health engagement and health inequalities locally, nationally and globally.
They seek to enhance patient outcomes, promote wellbeing and drive sustainability. And they embrace innovation by harnessing technology and digitisation.
About Hive Health:
Hive Health is a cyber security company focused on healthcare.
Our mission is to help protect and secure local healthcare devices, systems, networks and data from cyber security risks.
1. Cyber security is an essential component of modern healthcare. With the increasing reliance on technology in healthcare settings and the home, it is more important than ever to ensure that sensitive patient data, medical devices and clinical systems are protected from cybersecurity threats.
2. Medical devices, like other computer systems, can be vulnerable to security breaches, potentially impacting the safety and effectiveness of the device. Threats and vulnerabilities cannot be eliminated and reducing cybersecurity risks is especially challenging.
3. Identity is still one of the most effective levers in security. Without identities, everything else (data, endpoints, applications, etc.) are unusable because either everyone will have access to everything or to nothing without identity controls.
Contact Us: email@example.com